Solution 1: SSL Certificate Issue
- the SSL Certificate could be the problem on the xconnect.
- I opened the MMC console to check certificates and their validity.
- I have also checked permissions of certificates but everything seems to be configured and set properly.
- I have then opened IIS Manager and checked what certificate is set for xconnect site.
- I have found out that no certificate is selected:
- I just had to set it to proper certificate with name “site_name.xconnect”. Just replace “site_name” prefix with your IIS site name. In my case the certificate name was “sxc9.xconnect”.
and all good! No more exceptions: Also xconnect site gives proper response: