Deploy the Commerce Engine
Before you Deploy Commerce Engine Make sure that all the Prerequisites are installed.
Compile the Commerce Engine
- To compile the Commerce Engine:
- Install the Sitecore Commerce SDK by unzipping the Sitecore.Commerce.SDK.1.x.xxxx.zip file, located at the root of the Sitecore Commerce release package.
- Run the Command Prompt as Administrator
- Navigate to Sitecore Commerce SDK unzipped file location and execute the below commands
- Execute the command: dotnet restore
- Run the publish command to create a build of the Sitecore Commerce Engine in a local folder. For example:
dotnet publish .\Sitecore.Commerce.Engine -o c:\Deploy\Sitecore.Commerce
Create the Commerce Server databases
To create the SitecoreCommerce_Global and SitecoreCommerce_SharedEnvironments databases:
- Launch Sql Server Management Studio
- Execute the CommerceServicesDbScript.sqllocated at SDK(.\Sitecore.Commerce.SDK.1.2.159\CommerceServicesDbScript.sql)
Note:If you are using “.CSFndRuntimeUser”Execute the CommerceServicesDbScript.sql.If not Modify the script with your “UserName” at line no -510,1043
Install the Commerce Engine service
- Launch IIS manager
- Create a new Application Pool called CommerceAuthoring and set the following
- Set the .NET CLR Version as No Managed Code
- Set the Managed pipeline mode as Integrated
- Set the App pool Identity to “CSFndRuntimeUser
- Create a new IIS Site called CommerceAuthoring:
- Set the port number to 5000
- Set the Application Pool to the application pool to CommerceAuthoring you created in step 2.
- Create a new folder in C:\inetpub called CommerceAuthoring and set the Physical Path to this new folder.
Note:Make Sure that you have control for CommerceAuthoring Folder for IIS_IUSRS,CSFndRuntimeUser
- Copy the contents of the c:\Deploy\Sitecore.Commerce folder (created when you compiled the Commerce Server Engine) to the new physical directory you created in step 3.
- Verify that you can retrieve metadata from the Commerce Engine service via the following URL:http://localhost:5000/api/$metadata.