Create a local account
Create a local administrator account named CSFndRuntimeUser. Add this account to your local administrator group, and grant the account login permissions for the SQL server.
For Sucessfull commerce installation requires full admin access
Steps For local administration account:
- Press win key + R and open lusrmgr.msc
- Create user CSFndRuntimeUser and set the password to never expire, user cannot change the password. Click Create!
- Note down your password and username for later use:CSFndRuntimeUser/lostman@123
- Add the newly created commerce user(CSFndRuntimeUser) to administrator group
- Click on the Groups in the side Pane and Point the administrators group
- Right click on the administrator group and Click add.
- Click on the CSFndRuntimeUser and check the User belongs to memberof IIS_IUSRS and Administrators.If not add it
Steps for creating SQL DBA account
- Launch Sql Server Management studio and Navigate to Security in the object Explorer
- Expand the Security and Right click on the Logins and click on “New Login”
- In the Login Name box,Enter CSFndRuntimeUser(Ensure, in the location you have selected your pc), click check names, it should find the user and now hit ok.
- Click on the Server Roles in Select page pane and add the Server Roles referred in the below screenshot
- Click on the Status in Select Page Pane and Enable login permission for that user(CSFndRuntimeUser).
- FInally click Ok.User will be created.
For successful sitecore commerce installation Click here to Continue