Before you start your installation process .Refer the prerequisite before you start your installation
pre-requesties for sitecore 9
Step 1: Install the Installation Framework Module Using MyGet
To set up the Sitecore Installation Framwork:
- In Windows, launch PowerShell as an administrator.
- To register the repository, in a PowerShell command line, run the following cmdlet:
- Register-PSRepository -Name SitecoreGallery -SourceLocation https://sitecore.myget.org/F/sc-powershell/api/v2
- if it is already registered you might get exception like this.Dont get panic.you can proceed with the next step
- Install the PowerShell module by running the following cmdlet:
- Install-Module SitecoreInstallFramework
- When prompted to install, press Y, and then press ENTER.
- If there is a newer version of the Sitecore Installation Framework module, you can update it to its most current
version by running a PowerShell cmdlet.
- Update-Module SitecoreInstallFramework
- Create the Self-signed Certificates.Refer the link
Self-signed Certificate creation